I won multiple championships going against large fields throughout different west coast tracks. During this time, I became the youngest to drive a full size South West Tour Truck at age 9, going against all adults. From age 11 I began driving my Mini stock at the Orange Show Speedway, making history in 2017, and began driving my Jr. Late Model at Madera Speedway- finishing top 3 in both years of the series. I also was given the opportunity to test my skills against the adults at the Orange Show Speedway (OSS is sometimes referred to as the Bowman Grey of the West), being the youngest to race in the Open Late models at age 11 in 2016, and in 2017 entered the 5k to win 100 Lapper and nearly won until a last lap incident put me back to 3rd.
List of achievements:
• 2010 kid kart champion at Adams Motorsports park
• 2011 summer shootout champion at Adams Motorsports Park
• 2012 SoCal sprinters champion
• 2013/2014 Bandolero bandit champion at Havasu 95 Speedway
• 2013 youngest competitor in a South West Tour Truck (Age 9)
• 2014 Bandolero bandit champion
• 2015 Bandolero Overall champion
• 2015 Irwindale Bandolero bandit champion
• 2015 INEX California Bandolero champion
• 2017 Youngest pole & race winner in Mini stocks at the Orange Show Speedway
• 2016&2017 Madera Speedway JR Late Model 3rd place in championship
In 2018 I'm currently chasing down a championship at Madera Speedway, and to win at the Orange Show Speedway, which would make history as the youngest to win at the brutal 1/4 mile track if I'm able to pull it off. Orange Show is the only track I race at against adults. All other tracks are 10-16 year olds. No one under 14 has ever raced against the adults at the Orange Show Speedway. I've been fortunate enough to get to run against the adults for a full season this year.
If we're able to get the sponsors to do it I also hope to get experience in dirt racing to sharpen my skills.
Through all of this I'm helping multiple charities. I've been able to raise nearly $18,000 for the non-kill Animal Shelter in Yucaipa called YAPS since my 8th birthday and $3000 for the Nathan Tyler Davis foundation, which honors a fallen soldier by giving scholarships to students. My website www.quickpaws.support is specifically focused on one animal shelter, but my goal is to grow it as a nonprofit with my career, helping multiple shelters throughout the country as I race.
NASCAR has always been my dream and still is. It's my goal that I've been chasing my whole life and still am. I know the chances are small but I'm still giving it all I got to make that goal. If I'm not able to make it to NASCAR, I love racing in general. Sure, I'll race an Indycar, a Drag car, I'll go off-road, a sprint car, just let me race! Any opportunity is amazing.
1. Make your purchase.
2. Register with a username and password.
3. After your payment has been processed, PayPal will send you back to our Driver's Profile Upload Form.
4. Fill out the form and submit your information.
5. When Let's Race approves your profile it will go live on our site and your profile will then be entered into our competition.